Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You are entitled to your own opinion

I am posting in response to this:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2007/03/no_way_hooters.html

I love how some people take umbrage to any disparaging remarks about their particular group of people, but feel free to make their own statements about others. You stupid twat! Have you ever thought that maybe you should know a little bit more about a subject before you start making up shit?

For the record, Hooters was one of the best places I worked at when I was in the service industry. Period. Sure there was bullshit to put up with, but that comes with any job. You would lose your shit if I made a racist remark, but yet you feel free to call me sleazy when you don't know anything about me.

I am extremely proud to say that I worked for the RMD branch of Hooters (Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee) for three years as both a Hooters Girl and a corporate trainer. In that time, I was able to earn enough money to support three people (one was my elderly grandmother) and put myself through college. Hooters did not use me, I used Hooters. If guys came in to drink beer and look at cute girls, so be it. But, we also had families, bachelorette parties, class trips and many other groups of people who enjoyed our establishment from all cultures and walks of life.

I feel privileged to have made friends with such an intelligent group of women which is made up of the following:
1. Caucasians
2. African Americans
3. Asians
4. Democrats
5. Republicans
6. Atheists
7. Christians
8. Buddhists
9. Jews
10. Conservatives
11. Liberals
12. Associate's Degrees
13. Bachelor's Degrees
14. Master's Degrees
15. Medical School Students
16. Artists
17. etc. etc. etc.

As anyone can see we are a regular fucking United Nations of hotness. Just because you are a cute girl who wears a tank top with an owl on it does not mean you are a stupid slut (There were some of those too - as in any industry and situation).

And by the way you dumb fucktard - the Hooters uniform does not consist of a bikini, it is made up of this.

Now you are 100% allowed to have your own opinion on anything under the sun because of the country that we live in. But I am also allowed to have an opinion and I think you are a self-indulged know it all who may know a lot about terrorists, but has no clue about people. I have actually heard you speak on your subject in the past and while I find your viewpoints on Jihad and Islam well informed, you don't know shit about me, who I am or what I am about. My recommendation to you is go to a Hooters. Have a nice glass of Sangria and enjoy the company. Who knows, you could be talking to a future proctologist who will later be able to remove your head from your ass.








3 comments:

tfg said...

What the hell is a Debbie Schlussel, anyway? Ann Coulter's mini-me?

acw said...

Debbie Schlussel- Everybody's favorite conservative blowhard that no one has ever heard of before.

Bonus: She's not as hot as she'd like you to think she is!

http://tinyurl.com/35hbvy

Kalleigh Hathaway said...

I seriously have envy of Hooters Girls. I would love to work there and I'm not even sure why.